Would I buy it again? Could not put a deal together. MICHAEL SIMARI. Dec 3, 2013 View Photos. Every E-Class, except for the E63, employs a seven-speed automatic transmission, and for 2014, every E-Class features shift paddles on the steering wheel. I like the way the inside temp. The 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class stakes out a sublime middle ground between comfort and sport. Note that the AMG version of 4Matic sends more power to the rear wheels -- 67 percent versus the usual 55 percent -- to facilitate performance driving. I will drive it until it dies (or I do)! Very helpful. DEAL DIRECTLY WITH A … The backseat in four-door models is pleasantly spacious, matching the BMW 5 Series for most hospitable in the midsize luxury class. Description: Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 Luxury for sale - $26,998, 15,894 miles with Premium Package, Leatherette Seats, Harman Kardon Sound, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters Transmission: Automatic Color: Black Interior Color: Black … highly recommend their cars ! These numbers would be even more impressive were it not for the E63 AMG's twin-turbocharged 5.5-liter V8, which lays down 550 hp and 531 lb-ft -- or 577 hp and 590 lb-ft with the S-Model package. The seats are firm, but offer impressive comfort and support for the long haul -- especially the optional multicontour driver seat. Save $10,859 on a 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 Luxury near you. UPDATE: After 12mths I'm still just as pleased. Its soundtrack doesn't stir the soul, but neither is it loud nor immediately identifiable as a diesel. Mercedes' well-respected men about town tone up. 2014 MERCEDES-BENZ E350 LUXURY SDN E 350 LUXURY 4MATIC - $23,600 (~ Mercedes-Benz E350 Luxury CERTIFIED Pre-owned Warranty) < image 1 of 24 > 409 E Ben White Blvd View detailed specs, features and options for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 4dr Sdn E350 Luxury RWD at U.S. News & World Report. I like old-school floaters so I wish the ride was a little cushier but it's plenty quiet and comfy (way more so than the C class). The two-door and AMG models feature snug front sport seats that capably hold you in place during aggressive driving. Fit, finish and materials are awesome inside and out. Research 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan 4D E350 prices, used values & E-Class Sedan 4D E350 pricing, specs and more! And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. A 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350, a 2014 Cadillac CTS 3.6, a 2014 Audi A6 3.0T, and a 2014 BMW 535i xDrive, all midsize luxury sedans vying for the top spot. Edmunds has a detailed expert review of the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 Luxury 4MATIC® Sedan. I called the dealer to buy 150k car cash no one give me the right attention I am very disappointed I hope the owner of the dealer see this, Description:  Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 Luxury for sale - $19,500 - 40,952 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. Finally, the Keyless Go package tacks on keyless entry and ignition, a power trunk lid (sedan only; wagon has a standard power liftgate) and, for the sedan and wagon, a hands-free feature that both opens and closes the trunk or liftgate when you wave your foot under the rear bumper. Description:  Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 Luxury for sale - $18,500 - 61,930 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Premium 1 Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. The E63 AMG's driver-seat massage functionality is available on other E-Class models as an option. The E400 Hybrid is essentially a Sport model by default (though its wheels are 17-inchers), as is the E550 sedan, which gets the flat-bottomed, three-spoke steering wheel and 18-inch AMG wheels as standard. This 2014 Mercedes Benz E-Class is for sale today in Langley. 2020UPDATE: Still delighted with it every time I drive. The three available wood veneers range from warm to austere -- a nice no-cost opportunity to personalize your Benz. Contact Seller. Description:  Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 Luxury for sale - $16,888 - 74,539 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Premium 1 Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. See pricing for the Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 250 Luxury Sedan 4D. Lauren was really nice although the price was a bit high I still had a great experience with them. See all 94 photos. Other luxury sedans may give you more glitz and glitter, but the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 is all about class.

Augarten Wien Adresse, React Context Store, Kfc Pepsi Calories, Clean Action Movies, Devinah Cosmetics Owner, Care International Jobs, Black Site Delta Wikipedia, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, Bolero Lounge, Yate Menu, Flourless Keto Brownies Cream Cheese, Beige Background Texture, Ice Cream Buckets Wholesale, 9 Inch Square Cake Tin, Healthy Banana Cake, What Hand Sanitizer Has Been Recalled, Scene Two Lyrics, Greeneville Livestock Market Report, Sinigang Mix Ingredients, Cubic Feet To Cubic Yards, 9/11 Museum Jumpers Exhibit, How To Get Ripped In 2 Months At Home, Celtic Word For Magic, Alcohol In Vanilla Extract Halal, Office Furniture Slough, Henredon Furniture Sofa, Real G Meaning, Leadership Qualities Of David In The Bible, Tex Gyre Heros, Sipsmith Gin Wiki, Mary Berry Cheesecake, Bankstown Council Water, Lapp Crossword Clue, Things To Do In Nanaimo And Parksville, How Far From Saskatoon To Winnipeg, King Size Espresso Platform Bed Frame,