I would say Kaiser and Dark Knight are the most fun because of their skills. Hero Warrior Forum Talk about Warrior Jigglypoof Level 185 Bera F/P Arch Mage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. What's your funding? A watchful protector. This skill will be removed with the class rebalancing, so for Mihiles, I advise you wait until the class rebalancing patch comes to your server. Kaiser is ridiculous fun. However, DrK has more defensive utilities which can keep your party alive. I'm not worried about the life drain and such because I am going to get a pet to auto pot me. If you really wanna be unique be a paladin! Heros start to hit EXTREMELY hard during the 160 to 170 area when you have all of your damage skills maxed. I will have 3 totems. Not so sure about team utility on dark knight. So I'm deciding to make a warrior class. Mihile is the least fun because all you do is spam your laser. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Because he's not our hero. Close. Log In Sign Up. I don't know about the others though, haven't played them. Good luck trying to use it on a main boss fight. In terms of pure damage, Hero is stronger. HOWEVER, Dark Knights are so much for fun to me, that I will always go with DrK over Hero. Omegalul you right! I am undecided between Hero and Dark Knight. This time, however, I am confused about which warrior class to take: Hero or Dark Knight I remember grinding at himes with priests all the way from 80 - 120, which was ridiculously fun, and how Dragon Knights were … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Maybe some Hero main could detail how much of an effect Puncture has in end-game bossing. Another amazing bossing class in the global version of Maplestory is Hero, who is a warrior of the explorer branch. What makes Hero such a good bossing class is the way attack speed works in GMS. Ultimately it's up to you, but kaiser/dk are the stronger of the choices. I happen to be slightly above average I think though. I have all 3 evo rings, silent crusade ring. I remember playing old Maplestory all the way back 5 years ago before it got dinged by potential scrolls and what not. Mihile is the least fun because all you do is spam your laser. Before the Big Bang came, I had a lvl 140 Dark Knight. Mihile is the least fun because all you do is spam your laser. In terms of late game bossing and bossing in general (I will … Press J to jump to the feed. I believe the kaiser is more powerful than both ( still in warrior category ) he's so op in terms of bossing and he could drain hp from his combos so if you know to play it well you'll rarely die, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, The official Reddit community for the MMORPG MapleStory, Press J to jump to the feed. He's a silent guardian. Been top 1 dpser for ages in gms because of green pot, also getting the best/coolest 3rd 5th job skill out of them. I am undecided between Hero and Dark Knight. Well first off i haven't personally played dark knight but i have played both pally and hero, and here are my thoughts:-Hero: The most powerful of the three when it comes to raw damage, it's absurd, and with 3rd V skills coming, expect it to become even better. From that KMS dps thread, Hero does more damage than DrK. Hero - good bossers, decent mobility after the new patch, but get punished if u have bad control. 4 [Reboot] Hero vs Dark Knight. I have a Drk and I can tell you its cheaper than making a Hero since spears cost way less than 2-Handed swords. Hero > Paladin > Dark Knight. Paladin - decent bossers, dont get punished at many bosses. The fact that you need +1 Aspd and at least +35% Buff duration Inner ability + Legion 40/40 Buff duration for DK to have almost 100% Sacri up and running is really a setback. What are the benefits of each? So, I decided, whichever character can get a higher range/DPM/better bossing damage with 85% STR, 58 Attack from equips (excluding Shield), and about 1 ~ 2bil to spend on a weapon, what would I be more successful with? After playing my Hero for sometime now, I'm beginning to miss my old 132 Dark Knight, and I can't decide which to play. Dark Knight has some cool perks though like their 2nd life mechanics. A lot of times hyper body is just what your squishier party members need to stay aluve in a fight. It transforms you into a dragon, all of your skills get color changes, +50% range, and errthang. 4. Well normally people would bind them first with erda nova then go burst. The only time you really need utility is against bosses, which use %hp attacks (for the most part). There are perks for both classes. Neither class is really perfect, and your choice should really come down to how you feel after playing them. Dark Knight is stronger overall, however, Hero is said to be more fun to play, and does more damage. Now that Hero is on the rise and you can literally see 1 everywhere in Maplestory, i'm thinking of switching to a Dark Knight. BasilMarket . PD : New 3rd V Skill for DK is a Hold skill.. that last for 8 Seconds. MapleStory. (Mostly Legion and Inner Ability). When the patch comes out for warriors with in the next few months, Heros are going to be even better . Radiant evil and dark spear are great map clearing skills. Dark Knight vs. Paladin vs. Any advice will help thanks! Posted by. Take my guy though, which in my opinion with be alittle above average. You said Hero twice while you only said Dark Knight once. Alright, so, I fully funded my Hero with a total of 87% STR & a 20 Weapon Attack, 6% STR Shield. Also, it's THE BEST end-game character because your bossing skill does 12 lines. Drk utility and damage make it 9.5/10, hero …

Fort Walsh Camping, Food Lion Water Ph, Pork With Bell Pepper Recipe, Rogers Wifi Plans, Distributed Systems Lecture Notes Ppt, Isopentane Iupac Name, Jello Instant Pudding Recipes, New Beginnings Newark Nj, Pennywise Versus The Joker Rap Battle, Google Boolean Search For Linkedin, Extended Maternity Leave Ireland Covid-19, Invisalign Near Me Cost, Kfc Original Twister Calories, Scene Two Lyrics, What Rights Do Agency Workers Have After 12 Weeks, Darning Foot Janome, Office Furniture Slough, South Park: Phone Destroyer Apk, Cubic Meters To Liters, Switching From Td Ameritrade To Vanguard, Ice Cream Factory Tour Near Me, Can Anyone Help Me With This, Health Resources And Services Administration Subsidiaries, Nakheel Hr Email, Seagram's Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri Ingredients, Celtic Tribes Of Britain, Is Soleil Sparkling Water Good For You, Is Rocky 4 Based On A True Story, Halal Dorayaki In Japan, Hot Cross Buns History, Taylor Kia Of Hermitage, Public Relations Quiz Questions And Answers, Label The Layers Of The Earth Worksheet, Mentos Chewy Mints Nutrition Facts,