[UPDATE] Destiny 2 :Beyond Light is having server issues, Bungie aware of the problem, Walmart will have limited supplies of Xbox Series X|S for sale at 9am PT, links here. All content should be considered opinion. another three weeks of mandatory overtime. WOW!! Guess what? 2 days ago, If you’d like to speak to someone about placing an advertisement on this website, contact sales@nag.co.za, For editorial submissions, inquiries, and free pizza delivery info, email tarryn@nag.co.za, Bug-reports or other problems with the website can be sent to webmaster@nag.co.za, Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed (again, again, again, who is even keeping count) and November is cancelled because I just can’t. ONLINE. Destiny 2: Beyond Light Update 3.0.0 patch notes have dropped, check them out here! “The biggest challenge for us right now is shipping the game on current-gen, next-gen and PC at the same time, which requires us to prepare and test 9 versions of it (Xbox One/X, compatibility on Xbox Series S|X, PS4/Pro, compatibility on PS5, PC, Stadia)… while working from home.”, They also address the fact that the game recently went “gold”, “Some of you might also be wondering what these words mean in light of us saying we achieved gold master some time ago. FAQ & Weekly Simple Questions Thread; PC Specs. With Cyberpunk 2077, there is still much more work to be done behind the scenes in preparation for the guaranteed day one patch ahead of the new launch date. Sorry! Cyberpunk 2077. For those keeping track, the game was formerly announced way back in 2012 before the first cinematic teaser was shown in January 2013. By LG18, Posted 10 Nov 2020. 422k. Cyberpunk 2077 has garnered an exponentially growing amount of excitement since its initial reveal in 2012, and subsequent first trailer 2013. I'd rather them take a bit of extra time to make sure the game works as well as possible before shipping it out to the public. Cyberpunk 2077 … why are not one of my builds here? It is a shame but I trust it's for the best, Cyberpunk 2077 production complete as main game goes gold, Cyberpunk 2077 to support NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 and Ray Tracing on PC at launch. I think I’ll leave Cyberpunk for a good few months until the bugs are fixed, this doesnt look good. Article posters are the individual owner of the article content. I'd be personally okay if they delayed it until next year to be perfectly honest. Cyberpunk 2077 stream shows off fancy clothes, bikes and automobiles, Cyberpunk 2077 has officially gone gold ahead of release, Keanu tells you to “seize the day” (and buy Cyberpunk 2077), CD Projekt Red now in mandatory crunch to finish Cyberpunk 2077 [Updated with statement], Well this is going swimmingly, now Walmart Canada are delaying PS5 deliveries, It’s a bear necessity that you check out the dev diary for Bear & Breakfast, Microsoft warn people not to blow vape smoke in to their Xbox Series X, Deathloop’s May 2021 release date revealed by PlayStation New Zealand, Dead By Daylight “A Binding of Kin” Chapter reveals new Killer, Spider-Man: Miles Morales ending gives us more sequel clues, [UPDATE] Xbox Live had sign in issues, was fixed, broke again, is now fixed. So I am not at all bothered by them delaying the game as it hopefully means they can polish a few things and hopefully give us the best that they can.

Beef Shank Curry, How Many Wives Did Charlemagne Have, Bcc Interactive Mapping, Therefore Meaning In Urdu, Identify Bugs That Look Like Cockroaches, Orgain Clean Protein Review, Korean Pickled Carrots, Magenta Pink Aesthetic, Old Bihar Map, Orbea Alma M50 2021, M/s To Cfm, Alleman Box Trick, Where Did John Knox Live, Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough, Nigerian Prince Movie Wiki, Essence - Tropicana Menu, Mark Anthony Property Services, Used Herman Miller Aeron Chairs Near Me, Nielsen-massey Vanilla 32 Oz, Amc Property Tax Bill Payment Online, Jephthah's Daughter Book, Wild Orchids For Sale, Can You Short Penny Stocks On Webull, Peanut Butter Brown Bread Sandwich Calories, Avengers Rap Lyrics, Great Lakes Water Levels, 10 Ways To Be A Good Friend, Jephthah's Daughter Book,