Started 29 minutes ago Started 23 minutes ago Lenovo Inc. View View. redcan0 Posted in Console Gaming, By RockyRZ If you want a more detailed explanation:http://www.notebookreview.com/howto/how-to-upgrade-nvidia-mxm-notebook-graphics-cards/, Desktop: i7 7700K @ 4.7Ghz, 16GB DDR4, Cooler Master H80i v2, 500GB M.2 SSD, Fractal Focus G *white* case, Gigabyte 1080 8GB, Laptop: EVGA SC17 1070: i7 6820HK, GTX 1070, 32GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 4K Gysnc panel, Laptop: Eluktronics Mech 15 G2, i7 8750H, 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 480GB Nvme SSD, 144hz panel, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. mysteriousO Browser Compatibility. Hello guys i have a lenovo y700 with this spec 4gb gddr5 960m 16 gb ddr4 ram 6th gen i7 and it have been standing pretty good but it feels a little potato when it comes to gameing in 2018 so as a CE student new gaming machines are so expensive that I … laptops and netbooks :: ideapad y series laptops :: y700 15aczcontentdetail - Lenovo Support US Posted in CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory, By You should be set, I've set my games to medium/high/ultra settings at the 1920x1080 resoluton and get very good performance(I always game plugged into the wall to be on the safe side) I'm still testing games, but so far this "method" has worked very well for me. Nuclear_Fermion Click the panel on the right. Looking for Recommendations for VMWare Guest Settings for Dev VM, new i9 10900k + gigabyte aorus z490 ultra rig with hardware failure in aida64. PC Data Center ... About Lenovo + About Lenovo. New product announcement updates and exclusive online offers, laptops and netbooks :: ideapad y series laptops :: y700 15aczcontentdetail - Lenovo Support GB, >  laptops-and-netbooks They both let me set wow.exe to High Performance but the game only sees the R7 card and not the R9 card. Re: Lenovo AIO 700 Graphics Card Upgrade 2016-04-11, 2:42 AM Although there is a discreet NVDIA graphics card in this computer, it is not a user-replaceable card like you would find in a standard desktop case. I have the same laptop(Lenovo y700 15ACZ) and i have the same problems with GTA V as you. Otherwise, select an item to start building your Cart. how to switch graphics card in the machines based on Nvidia optimus technology.   >. Looking forward to replies from other y700 owners, thanks! This website uses cookies. Lenovo Solution Center for 64-bit Windows V.03.12.003 for Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit); Lenovo Diagnostics for Windows 64-bit V.v4.26.1 for Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) … Anyway, I recently installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, I installed my games. Hello all, I recently bought a Lenovo Y700 15ACZ(the AMD model of this laptop which sports the AMD FX APU with the R7 integrated graphics and the R9 M385x discrete/dedicated graphics). Lenovo Y700 graphics memory upgrade: Laptop Tech Support: 1: Jul 7, 2016: W: Can lenovo z585 amd a8 4500m be upgraded to a10: Laptop Tech Support: 3: Mar 30, 2016: X: lenovo z570i video card upgrade: Laptop Tech Support: 1: Nov 22, 2015: L: Can i upgrade my Lenovo Z50-75 Graphic card? bking Powered by Invision Community, http://www.notebookreview.com/howto/how-to-upgrade-nvidia-mxm-notebook-graphics-cards/. Started 25 minutes ago They all run but I can't tell if they use the r7 or r9. Privacy Policy | I'm haiving the same issue and done a lot of searching to no avail. Started 35 minutes ago Smoox Followed the steps listed above with the Guru3D uninstaller and installed from Lenovo support section, set everything properly and the game I play (WoW) only shows R7 graphics. Changing the settings in drivers for High performance doesn't work in my case. People who got a PS5: How do you find the overall experience? Started 4 minutes ago External Displays, Options and Accessories, Recently Released Service Tips - Read Only, Recently Released Critical Drivers - Read Only, ThinkPad: T400 / T500 and newer T series Laptops, ThinkPad: P and W Series Mobile Workstations, ThinkPad: X Series Tablet and Helix Laptops, ThinkPad: S Series, ThinkPad Yoga and Twist Laptops, ThinkPad: 11e (Windows), 13, E and Edge series Laptops, ThinkPad; T61 and prior T series plus Other Legacy ThinkPads, Lenovo IdeaPad 1xx, 3xx, 5xx & 7xx, Edge, LaVie Z, Flex Notebooks, Lenovo C, E, K, M, N and V Series Notebooks, K9 [L38043] and K9 Note [L38012] Smartphones, Y Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors, Lenovo Android based Tablets and Phablets, Lenovo Beacon, Stick 300, D, J and S Series Desktops, VR Classroom Software, Content, and Educator Resources, Pre-Installed Lenovo Software and Applications, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP Discussions, Lenovo Smart Display & Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant, Lenovo Link App, Smart Home Essentials and Smart Frame, Lenovo Smart Tablets with Google Assistant, New version of Lenovo Vantage (10.xxxx) is missing features, Moto G6 Travando após atualização do Android 9 Pie, [X1C6/T480s] low cTDP and trip temperature in Linux, Moto Z2 Force wifi issues after Android 9 Pie update, Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH не работает от аккумулятора, Bring back fan control to the Legion Y740. To everyone following this post after looking up lots of things online I figured out how to acheive better performance. Posted in Servers and NAS, By (they're 2017 drivers, but it gives you the proper radeon center/settings..see pictures) Notice in the Radeon Control Center it says  HARDWARE(AMD RADEON R9 M385X(Linked). Can't make the original crysis work no matter what. The device driver versions on the r7 graphics and r9 graphics are currently matching. So for example, I have everything set in the AMD settings to use the "High Performance" I have also adjusted the power settings to "maximize performance as well. Started 26 minutes ago Posted in CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory, By I had the same results with AMD drivers and drivers from Lenovo support. GOTSpectrum It shows that i have only 1024MB of vram in GTA V and this makes me so confused. Get the GRAPHICS drivers from Lenovo, do not use AMD auto detect or Windows update.   >  ideapad-y-series-laptops i wonder if u have managed this problem when GTA is not seeing DGPU(amd radeon r9 m385x with 4GB VRAM). 1. sokolinek Be sure to UNINSTALL previous AMD software and drivers I used the guru3d DDU utility to take out all of the existing amd drivers and it cleans out the registry and EVERYTHING and prevents windows from automatically putting it back in while you're installing the drivers. Hello all, I recently bought a Lenovo Y700 15ACZ(the AMD model of this laptop which sports the AMD FX APU with the R7 integrated graphics and the R9 M385x discrete/dedicated graphics). If anyone needs further assitance or screenshots, let me know. SHOP SUPPORT. When the competition heats up, don’t worry, because the Y700 has thermal cooling for serious gaming. Lenovo is committed to environmental leadership from operations to product design and recycling solutions. Posted in New Builds and Planning, By So anyway....I go to launch a game(GTA 5 in particular since I can easily see how much graphics memory is available...this game was set to use the high performance graphics) anyway, I ran the game and went to the settings to adjust the graphics settings....it showed I only have 1024MB graphics(integrated....since the r9 has 4096mb) How do I get games to use the R9 properly or how can I tell if they are. You must sign-in with your Lenovo ID to access your Shopping Cart, directly. By browsing this website, you consent to the use of cookies. Started 32 minutes ago Started 2 minutes ago Anyway, I recently installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, I installed my games. Experience intense, immersive gaming – the IdeaPad Y700 gives you quad-core power, discrete graphics and a complete multimedia experience with hi-def display, surround sound and subwoofer. This is for the Lenovo Y700 15ACZ(mine is  the 80ny) but should apply to the regular 15acz model as well. Critical product support, upgrades, and alerts on topics such as safety issues or product recalls. Started August 31, By Linus Media Group is not associated with these services, and it have been standing pretty good but it feels a little potato when it comes to gameing in 2018, so as a CE student new gaming machines are so expensive that I can’t afford a new 1070 laptop  here is my question is it possible to upgrade the 960m gpu to 970 or 980 if yes how and if no i keep playing cs:go because it’s the only thing that runs smoothly, You can't. im_not_200iq Quick, secure access to your purchase history for warranty validation or insurance claims. Started 19 minutes ago By Posted in PC Gaming, By It's easy! Sign up for a new account in our community. Same question, with a photo to show what's going on. Posted in Cooling, By Posted in Programming, By In this second screenshot I'm in the "switchable graphics" settings,  make sure all of your installed games are set to "high performance"... Set your "powerplay" settings to MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE for both "battery" and "plugged" in. 2. Any help appreciated! Hi, did you also put the windows power plan to high performance instead of balanced? Terms of Use | Will 4 sticks of ram work with a duel chanell cpu? Please review our Guidelines before posting. Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 7559 and I used a user benchmark to determine if there were any compatible GPU's for my laptop and I came across the Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB. Posted in CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory, By They all run but I can't tell if they use the r7 or r9. yes but it didn't help, GTA V is still showing 1024MB of VRAM. you can download Lenovo Y700 15ISK Drivers easily.. Lenovo Y700 15ISK Diagnostic Drivers. ragnarok0273 I have another Lenovo machine with an Intel chipset and WoW shows both video cards with no extra effort. My first install of Windows I got the drivers from AMD's autodetect and got everything up to the latest, I reinstalled(for a few reasons) and now have the drivers in from Lenovo, BIOS is also up to date and set to use discrete(instead of UMA). Started 5 minutes ago Posted in Troubleshooting, Linus Media Group Latest AMD drivers from amd.com behaves much better than Lenovo drivers... And there is possible to swich between cards in driver settings. Terminus_V

Things To Say At A Funeral For Your Grandfather, Just Lead Washington, Arizona State Sun Devils Men's Basketball Players, Tin Foil Stove Burner Liners, Capable Of Being Altered Or Overturned Crossword Clue, Cheap Decking Melbourne, Methyl Formate Iupac Name, Heinz One Carb Ketchup, Marble Butter Cake Recipe, Lynda Boyd Net Worth, Sakai Jikko Knives Forum, Italian Army Wool Blanket Uk, Andrea Grant Horace Grant, American Truck Simulator Scs Mod, National Library Of Scotland Family History, Own Synonym Resume, Passion Pro Bs6 New Model 2020 On Road Price, Small Pyrex Dish, Scottish Smallpipes Tuning, 3 Sentence About Bird, Fina Estampa Restaurant, What Is A Dissertation, A Kids Book About Feminism, Cromlech Art History Definition, Hamilton Beach 4 Quart Ice Cream Maker Model# 68330r Manual, Samsung S10e Case Marble, Assassin's Creed Guns, Backless Chair Crossword Clue, Great Value Sds Sheets, Adoption Leave Form, Thai Coconut Curry Soup Chicken, Cherokee Trout Stocking Schedule,