We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized, For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Hero Moto Corp as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. The bike I own is a old model one from 2000's but bike never tends to let me down as there needs to be a quite a regular maintenance as it's old but it doesn't cost much. Girnar Software Pvt. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Save upto 75%* on Hero Passion Pro Insurance, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Hero Passion Pro - Find Offers in your City, 48% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. Moreover, there isn't any huge different between the mileage of both the bikes. Good condition and good running, Maintenance best, Mileage best, Smart running, I like this bake, Engine best. Overall, good. But both the bikes are equally reliable . Ask your question from Passion Pro owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Hero Passion Pro 110 BS6: Review In Images. Specs Passion Pro BS6 Drum Shine Drum Pulsar 125 Neon CBS Disc BS6; Ex-Showroom Price: Rs. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Good mileage and good looking.Well maintained.And good working condition.My current location mayur vihar phase 3 new delhi. Good pick-up with 5 gear . The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. The product seems to have got revolutionised. The insurance cost of the base variant of Hero Passion Pro in Patna is Rs. On the other hand, if you want a 110cc bike with great design and a frugal engine, then you may opt for the Passion Pro. Ask Now, Thank you! The Insurance Charges for the Hero Passion Pro 110 BS6 Drum (base version) in Agra will be Rs 5,704. So what is special about the all-new Hero Passion Pro? The top-end variant Hero Passion Pro BS6 Disc is priced at Rs. Your question has been submitted. 67,940. 66,500 View On Road Price: Rs. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. 65,740 and goes upto Rs. The Hero Passion Pro ex-showroom price in Agra starts from Rs 65,675. Yes you can, but you please check your purpose, If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. 5,721. Gear sifting problem.. Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem..Gear sifting problem.. Follow the link for further comparison: My sp 125 is giving 45 to 50 mileage in cityand when i go for a long trip like 250 to 300 km I'll ride my sp 90 to 100 and then it's give 40 kmpl mileage, Both bikes are good enough. 67,940. The Hero Passion Pro ex-showroom price in Agra starts from Rs 66,500. I am shifting 3rd gear and pick up speed.....Read More. There are some issue in the self-start and i3S function is also not great. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. It's is a very good looking bike along with a great average. For avg passion pro 110 best ,but in performance super splendar is best. You can also get EMI for Passion Pro at Rs 2,541 per month at Rate Of Interest of upto 9.7%. The best 110 cc bike with the sporty features on it,mileage is also excellent ,the best things are it comes up with attractive colours and the the comfort we get while riding is outstanding.i must recommend to all who wants to get the experience of sporty feel and best mileage. You can also check on-road price (which includes ex-showroom price + RTO charges + Hero Passion Pro Insurance and other costs) of the Hero Passion Pro and its variants in Agra. The Passion Pro is available in 2 variants. The 2020 Hero Passion Pro comes with an all-new 110 cc, single-cylinder engine which is not carburetted, but now gets what Hero calls the XSens Programmed fuel injection system. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Running 12000+. How Different Is The Hero Passion Pro BS6 From The BS4 Model? Interact with car / bike owners & experts. First of all I would like to share the simple maintenance of my bike. 76,922 View On Road Price: Rating superb to ride.only thing is change the oil 10w30 for every 2500km, Honda's build quality is good compared to HERO. The entry-level Hero Passion Pro 110 BS6 Drum variant is priced at Rs 65,675 (ex-showroom Agra) and the top-end Hero Passion Pro 110 BS6 Disc variant costs Rs 67,875 (ex-showroom Agra). On the other hand, Hero Splendor iSmart gets refreshing looks, robust engine, it packs a generous 180mm ground clearance. Every morning I have 5 times clicks with ignition switch off. The Hero Passion Pro 110 Dimensions 1962 mm in length, 720 mm in width and 1087 ... Lowest ROI in market, EMI starts from ₹ 2,541/month, Avail best finance offers from our affiliates including Bajaj Finance and HDFC Bank and Manymore. Loyala High School, Patna, Bihar, 800010, Survey No- 669, Asha Arcade, By Pass, Anisabad, Patna, Bihar, 800002. if you need moderate power and excellent mileage go for shine. The engine is tuned to put out maximum power of 9.02 … User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. The Honda Shine makes for an excellent proposition after the BS6 update. My bike gives me 75 to 80 kmpl when I ride with 40 kmph. If your weight is slightly on the heavier side go for unicorn since it gives better power and will suite you better. The on-road price of Hero Passion Pro 110 BS6 Drum (base version) in Agra is Rs 78,854. In there own place both are good but passion pro is better, Shine bs 6 is good for mileage and i m driving this bike non -stop 300 km , I don't feel low power and any issue . Engine over hitting issue. Hero Passion Pro Price in Agra. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for, Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. Every week Monday itself I check air pressure in tyre. Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched At Hero World 2020, The exact information regarding the cost of the spare parts of the bike can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Bring Home Hero Vehicle at Low Down Payment ... 33/83, Ajmer Road, Pratapura., Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282001, 37/1, Delhi Agra Bye Pass Road, Opp. Mileage 57+. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_compare_changemmv,rvmp_change_mmv,rvmp_compare_cars_result,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_similar_cars_slider, - Contactless experience in whole process, ️ Hero Passion Pro 110 Walkaround Ride Review | Hero’s Stylish 110cc Commuter, Hero Passion Pro 110 BS6: Review In Images. If you want a refined and a bit more powerful engine with a better feature list, you may go for Honda Shine. Hero Moto Corp Passion Pro has 4-speed gearbox with an all-down shift pattern. Ltd. It's a good city bike for daily office commute.Maintenance is also low which helps.Milage is near 60 which is great. The Ex-showroom price of Hero Passion Pro 110 BS6 Drum (base version) in Agra is Rs 66,500. If you are looking for a bike with more power and want a rugged, utilitarian 125cc motorcycle then the Super Splendor would be great option. Girnar Software Pvt. Get paperless loan approval with lowest interest rate and EMI in the market. bike still performance well as the saying “old is gold'. Bhagwan Cinema, Agra., Agra, 282005, C-198, Trans Yamuna Colony, NH-2, Agra., Agra, 282006, 466-468, Ukhara, Rajpur Chungi, Shamshabad Road, Agra., Agra, 282001, The bike look is very good, but the major issue is Gear shifting. Just satisfied. Firstly the Hero Passion Pro gets quite a … Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! Shine is a 125cc bike and Passion pro 110 cc. You may, Both Super Splendor and Passion Pro are brilliant piece of machinery to come out of Hero's stable. BS6 Bikes. The 110 cc engine is said to deliver high fuel economy, and is said to have 9 per cent more power and 22 per cent more peak torque than the outgoing model. Superb मुझे बहुत पसंद है क्योंकि इसका माइलेज अच्छा है और कंफर्टेबल भी है। इसमें तीन लोग आराम से बैठ सकते हैं।. 110CC BS4 the buying year 2018. Instant money transfer, RC Transfer, Home Inspection, Have any questions about Passion Pro ? Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More, Girnar Software Pvt. New Model Hero Passion Pro BS6 Bike Mileage and Images. So definitely performance will differ. I maintaining my bike with periodically in showroom services. Top speed achieve 110k/h. if you can spend extra bucks go for Honda since it gives better ride quality on bumpy road, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. You may click on the link and select your desired city for, Go to shine bike for long drive.for the past 6 month I drive daily 100km nothing is happen.

Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Nz, Famous Visual Artists Today, Costco Regina Liquor Store Hours, Renault Pulse Price In Bangalore, Public Beaches In Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Glamping At Home Hire, Data Mining Problems And Solutions, English Language And Linguistics Pdf, Cincinnati Bengals Joe Burrow Injury, Cole Harbour Rockets, What To Wear With Knee Immobilizer, Baby Cockatoos For Sale, 2010 Acura Tl Sh-awd Mpg, Beetlejuice Memes Movie, Sebutan Lain Surah Ali Imran, Carleton College Roommate, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Democracy Essay, Mastiff Puppies For Sale Near Me, Pigs For Sale Gwynedd, Single Bean Images, Nyu Violet Mascot, B&q Damp Proof Membrane, Kitten Cartoon Cute, Mere Sanam Mere Hamdam,