Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Buying or selling – it doesn't matter. The prices mentioned here are for used Xbox 360 consoles with a standard controller and power supply. But with all of the different models, it might be a bit difficult to actually discern what Xbox 360 … i bought a xbox 360 a while ago and i never play the kinect that came with it so i was wondering how much i could get for it at eb games.. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Either way, it's important to know what an Xbox 360 is worth. For example, the Kinect can add $20 to $30 to the value of your Xbox 360 system. After you customize your user recognition, which also gives you greater security, you can use your hands instead of a controller to navigate on your Xbox 360 console, Xbox LIVE, or an Xbox Kinect game. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. The Xbox Kinect makes your Xbox 360 an interactive or user-controlled game system. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Your Xbox 360 can be worth more if you have accessories like Xbox Kinect, extra controllers, headsets, zapper guns, or Guitar Hero equipment.

Ball Park Lean Beef Franks Nutrition, Healthy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread, I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl Meaning, Bard Of Doom, Biblical Images Of The Church, South Korea Monsoon Season 2020, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Colors, How To Grow Bletilla Orchids, Royal Enfield Classic 350 Abs, T-mobile Revvl Firmware, Totalbiscuit Death Tweet, Supreme Accessories Fw 2020, Houses For Rent In Coalinga, Ca Craigslist, Chocolate Raspberry Coffee K Cups, Hospital Grade Disinfectant Spray, Sig Ep Asu, Caffe Latte Starbucks, Trial Xtreme 4: Extreme Bike Racing Champions Play Online, Ac Odyssey A Simple Life, Kassem G Net Worth, Celtic Fc Gifts, Hey Man Slang, Substitution Reaction Example Class 10, Trading 212 Pro, Oc Transpo Map, Royal Nails And Beauty, I Have Done Grammar, My Father's Daughter Lyrics, God Of War Ps4 Vs Ps4 Pro 1080p, Alleman Box Arm Magic Trick, Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office News,