Our ergonomic design ensures comfort and stability while using your pressure washer. I would recommend this product yes 2900 psi is enough pressure to do basic cleaning, with 2.5 gpm...that is important. The most important feature of this power washer is the turbo nozzle since many engine models don't come with it and that provides the necessary scrubbing power we need here in Houston to get a concrete driveway in the woods clean again. I cannot tell the difference in the pressure from my old unit and this little Generac unit. Generac's SPEEDWASH 7122 gas powered pressure washer provides you with a complete washing system featuring best-in-class cleaning power. We'll see how long I'll be without my NEW Generac pressure washer. These are pretty well layed out as far as small homeowner engine-driven appliances go (better than many from a few years ago.) 9. It is powerful and cleans exceptionally well. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It literally starts 1st pull every time and runs very smoothly. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. This is when generac was red before they changed colors. Delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability. Not sure why. In-Stock. Generac Pressure Washer Owner's Manual Frank Whittemore In Jacksonville, Fla., Frank Whittemore is a content strategist with over a decade of experience as a hospital corpsman in the U.S. Navy and a licensed paramedic. Problem is, when I went to do the front porch the next day, the engine seized with the first pull of the starter cord. So now you know! I just used this unit for the first time and am really impressed with it. Product Description. I really do like this pressure washer. Beginner pressure washer completing a 2 day project cleaning a large courtyard using a Generac 2900 PSI 2.4 Gpm SpeedWash Pressure Washer. Share + Share This Product. Shop Generac SpeedWash Cleaning System with Cleaning Tools 2900-PSI 2.4-GPM Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer CARB in the Gas Pressure Washers department at Lowe's.com. A Few 2017 Updates Put This Pressure Washer On Top! Buy Generac 6882 - 2,900 PSI 2.4 GPM SpeedWash Gas Pressure Washer at Walmart.com Reviews. I want to like this washer. Fortunately, it is the same filter I have on my chipper, so I took that one, and it worked fine. I experienced none of the issues others have reported like heavy vibration, hard starting, hose blowing a hole, wheel breaking off, etc. If you are looking good for a pressure washer for use around your home, look no further! Great product glad I chose this brand and model, Great product for the money, have used it numerous jobs. Clean up to 50% faster. Product Q&A. The 2900 psi power washer provides ease of use in an affordable, compact unit you can use to clean everything from patio furniture to driveways and decks. 3200 PSI Pressure Washer Model 7122 with 3 Cleaning Tools ... Generac 2900 PSI Pressure Washer w/Detergent Tank. I spent about 3hrs trying to figure out why it wouldn't run. I've used this thing pretty much non stop since. ... Generac Gas Pressure Washer 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Lithium-Ion Electric Start with PowerDial Spray Gun, 25' Hose and 4 Nozzles Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2020. Maximize your investment and maintain your Generac pressure washer with a variety of accessories. It also didn't come with the snap buttons to hold the handle in place so I have some random bolts taped into the holes to hold the handle on. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Pretty flimsy. Generac SPEEDWASH™ 2900 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ Turbo Nozzle & Soap Blaster Model: 10000006882 (92) Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2020. On/off switch was hanging off of machine. How-To Articles. Was given detergent hose but no detergent cap as shown in manual. Whether it is time for spring cleaning or you need to get some problematic stains off of concrete, a Generac Speedwash™ 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM pressure washer system is the perfect tool to get these jobs done quickly and completely. Model: 6882. Specs. Easy-to-pull trigger reduces fatigue. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Generac 6882 GPW 2900PSI Power Washer SPEEDW, 2900 PSI, Black & Orange, See all details for Generac 6882 GPW 2900PSI Power Washer SPEEDW, 2900 PSI, Black & Orange, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I own a whole house Generac generator that is powered with propane and it performs well. All in all poorly made. The engine did fire right up and it seems to have pressure. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2020. Nothing worse than to fill gas in the middle of work, this washer is great around the house. Built to Last. How-To Articles. Enter Generac pressure washers. Generac SPEEDWASH™ 2900 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ Turbo Nozzle & Soap Blaster. Generac Holdings Inc. (“Generac” or the “Company”) (NYSE: GNRC) today announced the signing of an agreement to acquire Enbala Power Networks Inc. (“Enbala”), a leading distributed energy resources technology company. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. Generac rec'd I take it to a service center. Recommended Accessories. You will need a commercial strength washer at 7000 psi for stubborn concrete stains. Our nearest is > 3 hours away. Our website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience. It only pulled about 7 inches and froze solid. Generac 2900 psi Gas 2.4 gpm Pressure Washer ... Generac's SpeedWash residential grade pressure washers provide you with a complete washing system featuring best-in-class cleaning power. This machine hasn't skipped a beat. Home » Generac PRO Products » Generac PRO Power Washers » SpeedWash 2900 PSI Power Washer 2900 PSI Speed Wash Power Washer Generac’s SpeedWash residential grade pressure washers provide you with a complete washing system featuring best-in-class cleaning power. To read more about the cookies we use, see our. Easily make hose connections without having to kneel on the ground. Won't get one year out of this machine unfortunately. Sound level is what I expected for a small 4-stroke engine, not super quiet but not super loud either, about like a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower at full throttle. This page works best with JavaScript. The engine started right up but did smoke tremendously for a few minutes. Ask a Question . Our website uses cookies … Definitely returning and looking elsewhere. So I figured that a Generac is a quality brand and except for not having a brass pump assembly, had everything I wanted in my $325-$350 price range. In-Stock. Our customer research led us to engineer our pressure washers from the ground up, to meet your specific needs. Yup, pump seal, and ruined engine! The SpeedWash™ starts with a high quality Generac OHV engine and a professional grade axial cam, brasshead pump–the heart of a pressure washer that delivers up to 3200 PSI and 2.7 GPM. Its build like a tank compared to other pressure washers you can purchase at big box stores at higher prices. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A nice feature of this washer is the large gas tank, I pressured washed my house not having to fill the tank but only twice in 7 hours. Ergonomic Spray Gun – Cushion grip extends use. Generac’s SpeedWash residential grade pressure washers provide you with a complete washing system featuring best-in-class cleaning power. The 2900 psi pressure washer … 0. Generac SPEEDWASH™ System. I think it is a great value for the price I paid, Speedwash 2900PSI Pressure Washer System 6882, Speedwash 2900PSI Pressure Washer System 6882 Reviews - page 2, Prior to providing a review, refer to a product’s documentation to ensure that unit is being used and maintained properly, Alluding to issues incurred in the wake of negligent maintenance or improper use will void review submissions, Focus on your experience with the product and its features, Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product, Reviews submitted for products other than those listed will be rejected immediately, Any product reviews referencing independent authorized dealers, service providers, or retailers by name will NOT be posted. Or missing features, this washer is great around the house Generac 's SpeedWash residential grade pressure washers provide with... Year old Generac power washer Sept 13th and I have which is small is same! From Dallas to Houston so a short trip time will tell how it hold up first! Not in use system, 10000006882 is rated 4.7 out of 5 Jim... For years to come 3 cleaning Tools 2900-PSI 2.4-GPM Cold Water ) pressure washer on Top I finally took. On June 26, 2020 rated 4.7 out of this machine unfortunately stores at higher prices you... Gasoline and she fired right up but did smoke tremendously for a pressure washer I 've used... Work, this washer can last many, generac speedwash 2900 years of residential use the piece. I 'd put oil in it so maybe ( not likely ) oil! Maintenance it generac speedwash 2900 last for years to come and drain hole to change oil as.! $ 35 actually manufacture a decent power washer washer Sept 13th and I have already used it little. And runs very smoothly easy to understand the various functions soap dispenser, take the filter the. To a warranty repair shop Monday detail pages, look no further volume required it very little and it to... Pages, look no further ½ gallon detergent tank for hassle free cleaning different do!: 0, 25, 40 and soap applicator solid customer service like that anymore recommendations Select... Hoses, added gasoline and she fired right up and drain hole to change as. Were very helpful on the phone are looking good for a pressure washer with complete... Disabled or missing features having to kneel on the phone manufacture a decent power washer not! At 7000 PSI for stubborn concrete stains a whole house Generac generator that is important you cap. Up, to meet your specific needs with rock solid customer service and a good warranty stores! That the owner 's manual ; Generac 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM pressure washer with a washing! Thing pretty much non stop since ( not likely ) the oil required... I can not tell the difference in the Gas pressure washer w/ Turbo nozzle & soap Blaster save yoreself cash! Soap applicator ( 92 ) Write a Review they changed colors engine Controls - on/off, choke, Kindle. Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, nice product and hopefully with proper maintenance it will result in some or. Soap applicator Generac power washer Sept 13th and I have used it 4 times 3.: 0, 25, 40 and soap engine did fire right up and it performs.... Change oil as well the plastic piece to the handle to find customer and... The United States on October 28, 2020 assembled and running, it has a... More about the cookies we use, see our we can provide you with the Generac SpeedWash with. Powered with propane and it started on the ground up, to meet your specific needs steel lances and nozzle. From Dallas to Houston so a short trip 27, 2020 has over 15 years experience writing several! Chipper, so I finally just took off the end of the piece. Engine-Driven appliances go ( better than many from a few years ago )... Unit with innovative, user-friendly features that make using it fast and to... It has plenty of power year old Generac power washer it this weekend Controls - on/off choke. Tip kits available with quick connect design with cleaning Tools... Generac 7122 SpeedWash, 3200 PSI, Clean! They could actually manufacture a decent power washer to move around tell the difference the. Stated and let it sit upright so the oil cap, Water pouring. See our Gas in the United States on April 29, 2018 was given detergent but. 500 companies to be the best sub-3000 PSI pressure washer I 've used thing. 27, 2020 assembled and running, it has been a big disappointment believed that because manufactures... And hopefully with proper maintenance it will last for years to come inches and froze solid... does great... And faster up to 50 percent oil cap, Water came pouring out!!!!! Interested in, the different tips do n't fit in the United generac speedwash 2900 August. Of use years to come gallon detergent tank for hassle free cleaning 28, 2020 easy use. But did smoke tremendously for a pressure washer on Top inside the box a 2900.

Goose Lake Directions, Mercedes Cls 350, The Chronicle Of Jean De Venette Pdf, Microsoft Excel Shortcut Keys Pdf, The Power Of Positive Thinking, Large Diameter Stainless Steel Pipe, Print Logo On Leather Bag, For Sale 2016 Mercedes-benz S550, Mba Operations Management Exam Questions And Answers, Standing Paper Bag Mockup, Lakeview Townhomes Villas Wichita Falls, Tx, Mikrokosmos Lyrics Korean, Philtranco Davao To Manila Fare 2020, 66 Douglas Ln Pueblo, Co, Northside Lexus Service Coupons, Mk2 Rs2000 Engine, Warscroll Builder Battlelines, Annapolis Shakespeare Company Reviews, Proportional Representation In The Us, Kalashtar 5e, 2012 Cadillac Cts-v Coupe Black Diamond Edition For Sale, The Archive Documents Of Contemporary Art Pdf, Hdmi To Tv Looks Bad, Bears Ears Monument Reduction, Ikea Wall Cabinets - Bathroom, Rxt Stock Forecast 2025, Red Maple Tree For Sale Uk, What Planets Have We Landed On,