If you still have no coax light on the WCB6200Q or the ECB2500C then contact Actiontec Support 1-877-565-2632 and we will setup assist in further troubleshooting to resolve the issue. No coax light indicates there is no MoCA signal on the coax network. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. David just to clarify in one post you say you have a WBC6200Q another post you say you have a WCB3000N. Did the various reset suggestions, but the coax light is not comng on. Warranty. Fingers crossed that it stays that way! Fingers crossed that it stays that way! There still seems to be other devices connected via MoCA, but the Coax light won't go green on the WCB3000N. The coax light never came on, so I decided to return it. I have a FIOS Quantum Gateway G1100 router (which is supposed to have MOCA functionality). I then purchased the WCB6200Q directly from Verizon. Would appreciate any suggestions . If you have a separate modem and router setup then you also need an ECB2500C installed at the modem/router location to provide a MoCA signal onto the coax network. Powering up the WCB loses the internet connection and Windows 7 network utility says: "currently connected to unidentified network" but with no additional information. I still need the ECB2500C to provide the signal even if i went into my modem settings to turn on MoCA? Actiontec ... Superior WiFi Optimized for You - Actiontec.com Copyright 2018 Actiontec Electronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Which unit do you have? I've even tried connecting directly to the cable coming out of the wall. "No coax light indicates there is no MoCA signal on the coax network. WCB6200Q Wireless Network Extender Specifications Model Number WCB6200Q Protocol/Standards/Support Wireless IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab 10/100/1000 Base-T MoCA 1.0/1.1/2.0 LAN Interfaces Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet One MoCA 2.0 bonded Coaxial Jack LED Indicators Power, Coax, Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi 5 GHz, LAN Ethernet 1, I just need to replicate the exact cause now, privacy issue or duplicate moca Aug 7, 2016 #23 of 57 ektimmer New Member. I have tried pressing the button on both the router and the WCB (first one, then the other; then reversing the order) but that didn't work either. To clarify, I first bought the WCB3000N from Amazon. I have web access after connecting main Comcast line into the 2-way splitter. 1 goes to a router and then a PC. When I connected the WCB3000n to another FIOS coax cable from the wall in another room, the coax light does not come on (tried this with and without the splitter which came with the WCB). Trademark Policy | Instead, I bought the WCB6200Q directly from Verizon, thinking I would have better luck. 12 1. The other goes to the WCB300N. I experienced the same problem. The lights for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz lights to come on. I then purchased the WCB6200Q directly from Verizon. If you have a separate modem and router setup then you also need an ECB2500C installed at the modem/router location to provide a MoCA signal onto the coax network.". I went into my online xfinity modem settings, and turned on MoCA. Mar 5, 2016. thanks for your help with this one. Where did you get the WCB3000N? So far, not so much. However, after leaving the WCB6200Q unplugged all day and reconnecting to the coax wire this morning, it is now working. Privacy | The coax light never came on, so I decided to return it. However, after leaving the WCB6200Q unplugged all day and reconnecting to the coax wire this morning, it is now working. What firmware is currently installed on it? A. The coax light is all that does not light so hopefully fixing that will allow me to access the WCB300N for use. Terms of Use | I know 6200q is a picky device and the Actiontec tech support needs to get up to speed a little bit on this one. I purchased it from Amazon, I don't know what firmware was on it, but I am returning it. Message 1 of 2 (1,832 Views) Have had the WCB6200Q Extender hanging off a splitter for several months now, but recently, no internet. Is there something I am missing or is the WCB defective? I experienced the same problem. If I have xfinity, my router and modem are downstairs and the modem is already plugged into the cable outlet for TV. WCB6200Q Extender no coax connection light ‎10-19-2018 06:27 PM. The router is connected to the FIOS coax cable from the wall. i bought a WCB3000N to plug in upstairs to my cable outlet, and use ethernet from it for my PS4. www.tivocommunity.com/community/index.php?threads/actiontec-wcb6200q-wifi-extender-no-moca-light.542419/page-2, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36.

Samsung Galaxy J7 V 2nd Gen Otterbox, Cyber Security Assignment Pdf, Henredon Furniture Sofa, Flat Iron Steak Grill, Metallic Gold Hex Code, Dance In The Dark Rina Sawayama, Beetroot Soup Recipe, Sakai Jikko Knives Forum, Jamaican Jackfruit Recipes, Skyroam Solis Review, Ambience Vs Ambiance Pronunciation, Damon Dash Ii Mother, Secret Code Generator With Symbols, Laura In French, Benjamin Wadsworth Age, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Can T Run, The Incident Lyrics, Nano Portable Disinfection Mist Sprayer, Swan Hand Sanitizer, Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Nutrition Facts, Tempura Udon Soup Calories, Celtic Religion Symbols, Sparkling Ice Water Flavors, Moscow Temperature In Winter, Belvedere Vienna Entrance Fee, Maplestory Battle Mage Guide 2020, How To Remove Dark Spots On Face Overnight, King Bed Frame Plans, 25th Annual Putnam Spelling Bee, Square Foot To Board Foot Calculator, Wood Calculator For Deck, Norwegian Baking Book, How Many Pints In A Quart,