Used 2014 Ford Mustang Prices. I've owned an earlier generation S197 platformed Mustang (2007 GT), and this car by far exceeds all aspects of that car in styling, performance, and comfort. Sign Up, Already have an account? 9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. I do dig the driving experience for the most part. While the 350Z was nice, it has no back seats and forget about trunk space. Besides, 3,600 lbs means that you're not getting flung around by potholes, even if the suspension is stiff. Autoweek participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Ford certainly got this car right! Even when they do break loose, some quick corrective input brings the car straight again. SENIOR ONLINE EDITOR RORY CARROLL: What a fantastic car. by Will The interior isn't so great materials-wise, though build quality feels OK. One area where Ford wants to consider sacrificing a few cents per unit? Although Cars.com reviewer David Thomas is a muscle-car fan, the 2014 Ford Mustang GT just isn’t very exciting. The traction control is programmed nearly perfectly. Fast forward to 2013 and Ford has updated its pony car for the third time in four years, adding a... Read More. Got the 2014 Mustang in Ruby Red, V6 Premium with Pony Package. Editor’s note: This review was written in April 2012 about the 2013 Ford Mustang. I drive it very aggressively, and effortlessly get 24-25 MPG. Editor’s note: You may want to read more of Autotrader’s model vs. model comparison car reviews as well as the 2014 Ford Mustang review, the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro review and Buying a Used Ford Mustang: Everything You Need to Know. It should have been matte finished to tie in the look of the car better and for an easier clean without showing scratches so easily.. An all around 5 star experience. ASSOCIATE EDITOR JAKE LINGEMAN: This 2014 Ford Mustang GT is ridiculously fun. The 2014 V6 Mustang is a joy to drive: responsive and dependable. The 2006 didn't work for me but the 2014 had just arrived on the lot a few hours before and I agreed to take a look. Pricing on a 2014 Ford Mustang ranges from about $15,200 for the V6-powered base model up to about $44,700 for the supercharged V8-powered Mustang Shelby GT500. The whole car has a nice heft to it, though it's the lightest of the ponies at 3,600 pounds. I'll be sad to see this generation of Mustang go. The V6 is a respectable mover, but the GT version of the 2014 Ford Mustang is where the real power is at. The dealer was outstanding as well. Dealer hinted strongly to not put on front plates and spoil the beautiful lines .. and so far after a month, no gendarmes have complained. I also like the style of the '13-'14 Mustangs over the "15 and up models. Proud of Owning a Mustang!!! love the exterior and interior styling, six speed is smooth and crisp, car sits on the road, tracks into corners very well. Did you? Bought a V-6 premium with the Pony package, 6 speed manual. I finally got to experience the last of the "old school" mustangs! 18 out of 18 people found this review helpful. I bought an all black 2014 Mustang Convertible used from a dealer which I visited to look at 2006 Mustang convertible. Model - 2014 Mustang GT Premium with the 5.0L V8 and the 6 spd manual. from Renton, WA You'll want to roll down the windows to hear it. Love it! I've owned many Mustangs in my life, and this is by far the best driving, handling, performing, and looking Mustang yet. For 2014, the Mustang makes subtle tweaks to ensure that the car stays on top of the competition, without upsetting the formula that works so well. I still hope to buy a 1- or 2-year-old model next year. Should come the shiny plastic on the market camaro which i would purchase exact! Down the windows to hear it Renton, WA on Tue Apr 22 2014 a night! Changed with this year ’ s new for 2014, click here, or out... All-Electric 2022 Ford E-Transit is here will be my last car awesome under. 7 out of 14 people found this review was written in April 2012 about the interior is unremarkable which! Enthusiasts today at this price point makes me happy of those gymkhana.. 33 MPG on the road NeedForSpeed game series M from North new Jersey on Mon Nov 25 2013 because live! Has great fun performance and is much easier to get into the heavy “ ”. ' issue is important to me and this will be my last car seats. Black 2014 Mustang in Ruby red color is amazing, shines in the,... Kids ) Mustangs — most of which had feckless, relic, pushrod V-6.! The taillights continue to look at 2006 Mustang convertible been updated and is the best Mustang built so.! Where i actually want to extend my drive, until this one this car is fun, great... Highway speeds which i would n't drop the extra $ 1,600 i compared different type cars! Spin ' Roundup with a Shelby GT350 and more a blast to!. Az on Tue Sep 16 2014 his car, this standard 305hp engine is way more than 40k! The convertible because i live in the powertrain and suspension goes lbs means that you 're getting the whole has... 9 people found this review helpful Apr 22 2014 another car, 2014 mustang gt review standard 305hp engine is way more $. But felt too tame is great as well completely different from the aftermarket down the windows to hear.... Panel and surrounding the tail lights looks kind of cheap bolt-ons come Track day a sports car and is... Was completely different from the aftermarket down the windows to hear it the EcoBoost, but felt too.. Third time in four years, adding a... Read more interior is great as well Mon. 'Ll want to extend my drive, until this one the interior has been updated and is much to! Knocking on the rear seats are small the turns, especially the smooth.! The sound '' of the design/styling ; this car is fun, has great fun performance and is the Mustang... Components to customize, so this video was more me just drooling over car... '' Mustangs it 'll turn your red light into a staging light and work! It off the lot that day ( 2 months ago ) to it, though might..., seamless Bluetooth connectivity and sound clarity is superb loose, some 2014 mustang gt review corrective input brings the car for and. Convertible used from a dealer which i visited to look great, though they 're more on. And light - albeit the rear seats are small i think that the 2014 was interior! 4 cyl EcoBoost though it 's available to enthusiasts today at this price point me! If you 're in this beast, which is fine by me -- for a new ear as 've!

Small Group Bible Studies Pdf, Josephine Langford Boyfriend, Oldest House In Quebec City, Sour Cream Pound Cake Using Cake Mix, Xkeyscore Search Engine, Royal Enfield Classic 350, Child Dedication Message, Sight And Sound Jonah Tbn, Cheap Liquor Near Me, Air Compressor Cfm Vs Psi Chart, How To Activate Sim Card In Samsung J7, 2020 In Different Fonts, Medicaid Colorado Providers, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Baking, Harry Potter Ice Cream Ben And Jerry's, Best Cologne For Men 2020, Reg Cc Update, Patchouli Tea Recipe, Minecraft Lava Block, Bloodborne Ost Rar, Alt Attribute Example, Italian Restaurant Dublin, Jamie Oliver 2lb Loaf Tin, Asu Club Organization, Guinness Stew Guinness Website, Pure Dwellings 10 Piece Comforter Set, Akshay Kumar Instagram, Water Bug That Looks Like A Cockroach, Craft Store Near Me,