1280x720 (100 screen scale) vs 1920x1080 (70 screen scale).

I cant decide which one to use. The graphics in the game is entirely made up of the built in draw functions. 6 Specs & Latest News | Pantech | The Verge", "Pantech Vega No 6 IM-A860S, IM-A860K, IM-A860L technical specifications :: GSMchoice.com", "Samsung Galaxy J specifications, features and comparison", "Samsung Galaxy J - Full phone specifications", "Sharp Aquos SH930W will launch in Hong Kong as well as in Russia; device offers 5 inch, 1080p screen", "Sharp Aquos SH930W Review - YugaTech | Philippines, Tech News & Reviews", "Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W Specs | Technical Datasheet | PDAdb.net", "Sharp Aquos Phone Zeta SH-06E specs - Engadget", "DOCOMO SHARP SH-06E IGZO AQUOS PHONE ZETA (3 colors) Unlocked Quadcore japan - mobile japan", "Sharp AQUOS PHONE Xx 106SH \x96 Android Device Gallery", "Sharp Aquos Phone Xx SoftBank 302SH technical specifications :: GSMchoice.com", "THL W11 Monkey King II Specs | Technical Datasheet | PDAdb.net", "BBK Vivo Xplay X510W Review | Chinese Tech", "Amazon.com: BBK Vivo Xplay X510w X5 4_Core 5.7' FHD 1080p 13MP+5MP Hi-Fi SmartPhone Phone: Cell Phones & Accessories", "Xiaomi Mi3 specifications, features and comparison", "Zopo ZP990 Captain Specs | Technical Datasheet | PDAdb.net", "ZTE Nubia Z5 - Full phone specifications", "ZTE Grand S - Full phone specifications", "BlackBerry Priv - Full phone specifications", "Sharp Aquos Zero – Full phone specifications", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Comparison_of_high-definition_smartphone_displays&oldid=989891609, Articles lacking reliable references from December 2013, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Extended Graphics Array:Common on 14″/15″, Super XGA Plus:Lenovo Thinkpad X61 Tablet, Supported by some GPUs, monitors, and games, Maximum resolution of the Sony GDM-FW900, Hewlett Packard A7217A and the, Supported by some displays and graphics cards, Max. Perhaps I should also add that the game currently at 800x420 has performance issues on some really old phones like the HTC wildfire that barely manages to run the game at 20fps. This subreddit is dedicated to providing programmer support for the game development platform, GameMaker Studio. 1920x1080 = 1080p. But the iPhone 6 is 1920x1080.. so it seems apple has changed aspec ratios once again? Also dont worry too much about the oldest devices unless a LARGE part of your target market is using them. GameMaker Studio is designed to make developing games fun and easy. Could this be my actual problem ? It is divided into three categories, containing smartphones with 720p, 1080p and 1440p displays. Yeah that's true, the old ones are being replaced fast. Perhaps I should be going 1136x640 as well.. I get playable fps on both. The lists below are dynamic lists and may be sorted into alphabetical order by clicking on the "sort icons" at the top of the first column. < > Showing 1-7 of 7 comments .

I was wondering, what kind of resolutions do you guys use for mobile games?

For a list of resolution standards in computer monitors, see. Personally, when it comes to game consoles and movies, I don't see the difference, but in … Earlier phones with lower than 720p (lower than HD ready resolution) are not included in this listing. Mobile performance, 1920x1080 vs 1280x720?

1280x720p 100 percent screen scale as 70 percent pixelates distant images so it is going to make finding people harder. or would I be disqualifying a lot of older phones/tablets by doing that? This bit of marketing obfuscation is calculated as horizontal resolution × vertical resolution × 3. Also, if the trade off is worth it. Where people get confused is when they believe 1080i & 1080p are the the same resolution. This Image Among Us background can be download from Android Mobile, Iphone, Apple MacBook or Windows 10 Mobile Pc or tablet for free.

This subreddit is not designed for promoting your content and is instead focused on helping people make games, not promote them. Hmm.

Which one (out of those two) would you prefer?

Close.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America).

Most phones the last couple year are nearer to 720 than under it. Full HD x1080 is prob a bit too much for older/low-powered devices. 1280x720 vs 1920x1080 video Jul 11, 2011 Well it may be my pc is not happy playing 1920x1080 video. I'm splitting the diff and doing 1136x640. HDTV is broadcast I believe in both 1080i & 720p (or 1920x1080i & 1280x720p). CRT resolution, supported by the Viewsonic P225f and some graphics cards, LG, Samsung, Acer, HP and Dell UltraWide monitors, Wide Extended Graphics Array Plus (WXGA+), Full Wide Extended Graphics Array Plus (FWXGA+), Super Extended Graphics Array Plus (SXGA+), Wide Super Extended Graphics Array (WSXGA), Wide Super Extended Graphics Array Plus (WSXGA+), Wide Ultra Extended Graphics Array (WUXGA), Quad Wide Extended Graphics Array (QWXGA), Wide Quad Extended Graphics Array (WQXGA), Quad Super Extended Graphics Array (QSXGA), "UW 4K" (Ultra-wide 4K) or "UW QHD+" (Ultra-wide Quad HD+), Wide Quad Extended Super Graphics Array (WQXSGA), {{section link|High-definition television|Display resolutions]], This page was last edited on 21 November 2020, at 16:45. I cant decide which one to use. HD Among Us 4K Wallpaper , Background | Image Gallery in different resolutions like 1280x720, 1920x1080, 1366×768 and 3840x2160.

3840x2160 @ 30 fps, 1920x1080 @ 60 fps, 1280x720 @ 960 fps 3840x2160 @ 30 fps, 1920x1080 @ 60 fps, 1280x720 @ 240 fps Front Camera

1280x720 = 720p. The "p-display" nomenclature used in this article refers to the number of pixels displayed across the width of a given phone's screen. The normal is for the game to run at 60fps tho, the samsung galaxy s3 for example runs it at 60fps.

Which one (out of those two) would you prefer? So if I shoot at 1280x720 will there really be much of a difference? Do you use 1136x640 to get a better aspect ratio for apple devices?

How does 1280x720 look on those devices? 4 years ago. Each real pixel includes one subpixel for each of three colors, so calling subpixels "pixels" inflates the claimed resolution by a factor of three.

Mobile performance, 1920x1080 vs 1280x720? 7.

I feel like the image is way sharper when using 1920x1080 at 70 screen scale.

Hi!

For example: 640 × 480 VGA is 921,600 subpixels, or 307,200 pixels, 800 × 600 SVGA is 1,440,000 subpixels, or 480,000 pixels, and 1024 × 768 XGA is 2,359,296 subpixels, but only 786,432 full-color pixels. LCD panels' resolutions are often quoted in terms of raw subpixels, misnamed "pixels" in manufacturer's specifications. I'm in the process of converting my game Wordfall from 800x420 to 1280x720, but then I thought that maybe I should simply go for 1920x1080 right away?

From my experience, the larger resolutions can get a little bit slow on my Samsung Galaxy S4, but I mostly make intense action games with lots of stuff going on. I get playable fps on both. Are you sure? 1280x720 vs. 1920x1080, performance wise - posted in PC: Just wondering if I'll take a big hit to performance by jumping from 720p to 1080i. The following is a comparison of high-definition smartphone displays, containing information about their specific screen technology, resolution, size and pixel density. This is mainly an Android issue right now but I'll try to get it to run on iPhone later on as well. List of phones with a display refresh rate greater than 60Hz, List of mobile phones with WVGA (Wide Video Graphics Array) display, List of mobile phones with FWVGA (Full Wide VGA) display, Display resolution § Common display resolutions, "Display settings differ on identical monitors", "Multiscan G520 - feodora80 log - Netease blog", "Asus PadFone 2 - Full phone specifications", "General Mobile Discovery - Technical Specifications", "Huawei Honor 2 - Full phone specifications", "Huawei Honor 2 Price & Specifications - Huawei Pakistan", "Huawei Honor 3X Price Pakistan, Huawei Honor 3X Specifications", "Huawei Honor 3X G750 - Full phone specifications", "JIAYU G3S MTK6589 Quad Core Android 4.1 3G Dual core 4.5' QHD Capacitive touch screen Smart Phone", "JIAYU G3S G3T MTK6589T Quad Core 1.5GHz Android 4.2 4.5 inch HD 1280 x 720 Capacitive touch screen 3G Smart Phone Sliver - Mobile Phones - Wholesale Electronics on AntElife.com", "JIAYU G3T MTK6589T Android 4.2 Quad Core 1.5GHz RAM 1GB ROM 4GB 4.5 Inch IPS Gorillla Screen 2750mAh Battery 3G Smart Phone-Black", "Lenovo K800 - Full phone specifications", "Lenovo K860 - Full phone specifications", "Lenovo K860 specifications, features and comparison", "LG Optimus L9 II - Full phone specifications", "Motorola ATRIX HD MB886 - Full phone specifications", "Panasonic Eluga Power - Full phone specifications", "Eluga V P-06D Specs & Latest News | Panasonic | The Verge", "Panasonic Eluga V P-06D Specs | Technical Datasheet | PDAdb.net", "Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE — Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 - Full phone specifications", "Xiaomi MI-2 - Full phone specifications", "ZTE PF112 HD - Full phone specifications", "Acer Liquid S2 - Full phone specifications", "Acer Liquid S2 specifications, features and comparison", "Alcatel One Touch Idol X OT-6040 (TCL S950) Specs | Technical Datasheet | PDAdb.net", "The TCL idol X(S950) 5.0-inch Smart Phone Review | igadgetnews.com", "Alcatel One Touch Hero - Full phone specifications", "6'' Alcatel One Touch Hero phablet goes full out: pico projector, companion handset, E-Ink/LED covers", "Asus PadFone Infinity - Full phone specifications", "Asus PadFone Infinity specifications, features and comparison", "Asus Fonepad Note FHD6 - Full phone specifications", "Tablets & Mobile - ASUS Fonepad Note 6 (ME560CG)", "Review Asus Fonepad Note FHD 6 Smartphone - NotebookCheck.net Reviews", "Oppo N1 vs Geak Mars vs Coolpad Magview 4 vs Vivo Xplay", "Coolpad Magview 4 Goes Official, 5' 1080p Display, Tegra 4 And 13MP Camera For RMB 3,980", "Coolpad Magview 4 a 5.9-Inch Phablet Compatible With CoolWatch & CoolHub", "Kyoex - Shop Buy Docomo Fujitsu F-02E Arrows X Tegra 3 Japanese Smartphone", "Fujitsu ARROWS X F-02E specs - Engadget", "MWC 2013: Various brands overview - GSMArena.com", "Arrows NX F-06E Specs & Latest News | Fujitsu | The Verge", "Kyoex - Shop Buy Docomo Fujitsu F-06E Arrows NX Japanese Smartphone", "Fujitsu 202F Arrows A free games apps ringtones reviews and specs - umnet.com", "Fujitsu Launches ARROWS A SoftBank 202F : Fujitsu Global", "Gionee Elife E6 - Full Phone Specifications, Price", "Gionee Elife E6 Price in India 15 Dec 2013|Buy Gionee Elife E6 Mobile Phone specification|Sulekha Mobiles", "iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 specifications, features and comparison", "iberry Auxus Nuclea N1 Specifications, Full Specs - Tech2", "iberry Auxus Nuclea N1 Specifications|iberry Auxus Nuclea N1 Features|iberry Auxus Nuclea N1 Accessories", "Intex Aqua i7 specifications, features and comparison", "Intex Aqua i7 - Full Phone Specifications, Price", "i ocean X7 5.0' Full HD Screen 1920 x 1080 pixels 1.2Ghz Quad Cores MTK6589 3G Smart Phone, View i ocean X7 quad core mobile phone, OEM Product Details from Shenzhen Chigon Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com", "Review iOcean X7 Smartphone - NotebookCheck.net Reviews", "Koobee Max X7 Quad Core MTK6589 Dual Sim 5' FullHD Smartphone Android JB Jelly Bean - Magicbazaar.net", "Short review of Koobee Max Android smartphone - GizmoChina", "Lenovo K900 - Full phone specifications", "Lenovo Vibe X S960 - Full phone specifications", "Lenovo Vibe X specifications, features and comparison", "Micromax Canvas Turbo specifications, features and comparison", "Micromax Canvas Knight - Full phone specifications", "Review of NEO N003 Android smartphone - GizmoChina", "NEO 1080P-N003 Quad-Core Smart Phone Review | igadgetnews.com", "Oppo Find 5 - Full phone specifications", "NTT DoCoMo Shows Off The 5-inch, 1080p, Quad-Core Panasonic ELUGA X In Its NEXT 2013 Series", "Panasonic Eluga X P-02E (Panasonic Rupy) Specs | Technical Datasheet | PDAdb.net", "Panasonic Eluga P P-03E Specs | Technical Datasheet | PDAdb.net", "Eluga P P-03E Specs & Latest News | Panasonic | The Verge", "Pantech Vega No 6 - Full phone specifications", "Vega No.

Ball End Mandolin Strings, Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2017 User Manual Pdf, Jobs That Pay 60k A Year, What Is Turkey Ham Made Of, Deadly Class Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Sale, Colossians 4 The Message, Cornmeal Oven Fried Chicken, 2009 Austrian Philharmonic Silver, Gotham Pro Alternative, Waverley Mills Cot Blankets, Lush Lemony Flutter Review, St-urbain Premier Maison A Vendre, Iced Almond Milk Latte Recipe, Nesquik Cereal Vegan, Sara Pilot Twitter, Who Wrote My Back Pages, Feet Per Minute To Mph Formula, How To String A Classical Guitar Headstock, Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Applesauce, Brighton Sharbino Boyfriend, Cumberland Haunted Village, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Colors, Speak Verb Forms, Awr Regulations 2020, Tedious Argument Meaning, Pumpkin Lasagna Soup, Cronos Group News, Unemployment Calculator California,