Come see what makes our products different. I really hopes this fixes the problem as this is otherwise a great pump. X. Does the job with water-- has issues with fine particles, Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2019. Sell now - Have one to sell? Model: 91270-25 1/4 HP Thermoplastic : Model: 91251 1/4 HP Cast Iron. It all began when I rented a dumpster before a severe rainstorm, and about 3 feet of water collected at the bottom. This pump is UL/cu listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty. Model: 91270-25 1/4 HP Thermoplastic. - The Little Pump that Could, Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2018. Superior Pump 91250. Every Superior Pump comes with a detailed owner’s manual. In the meantime, the Superior pump takes a special place of honor next to my $3 serrated knives that will cut anything. And then I saw it, beckoning to me from my Amazon search results page "Superior Pump 91250" -- Superior, indeed. Thermally protected, the high-efficiency, 3.8 Amp, 1/4 HP motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job. The Superior Pump 91250 does justice to its name for being a superior utility pump. Free Shipping. I bought this pump last summer 2018 for a back up for my Moms basement which floods on occasion. I desperately considered other nearby bodies of water to use my new pump on, like a pond a my local park, but I did not want to upset any ecosystems (which getting sucked through a tube has a way of doing). 9. It took all day, the chord is short. Pumps up to 1800 gallons per hour pumps water up to 25 vertical feet. Superior Pump 91250 . Base of pump designed to fit hub of most floor drains . Snowmelt and backup utility pump. $42.00. Superior Pump model 91250, 1/4 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. 1/5 HP Utility Pumps : Built To Last : Model: 91025 1/5 HP Thermoplastic . The well at the bottom of our outside basement steps has a floor drain, but it backed up last week and the basement got flooded. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Superior Pump 91250 Utility Pump, Size:1/5 HP, Black. Sump Pump - airlock? It comes with a 1 and 1/4-inch NPT discharge, along with a 3/4-inch garden hose adapter. installation and . Decent flow rate . Shop with confidence. It’ll conveniently clear away liquid up to 1/8 inch from the ground. If the pump's max head lift is 10', that would calculate down to about 4 psi at the pump. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. $19.99 0 bids + shipping . The 91250 is another excellent value pick for homeowners who are hoping to keep their basements free from unwanted water accumulation. 2 oz of oil instead of the 14 oz the rep said should be there. Superior Pump model 91250, 1/4 HP submersible utility pump, will move water up to 1800 gallons per hour. With a combined 150 years of pump industry experience every product is built using cutting edge innovative technology and high quality components. Model: 91270 1/4 HP Thermoplastic. Barracuda 91250 1/4 Hp Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump 91250: $20 Every Superior Pump comes with a detailed owner’s manual. Obviously, the pump should have never have gone out without cooling oil. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,102. Was happy with this product it was on basement concrete floors very little mud or debri. This pool pump uses horsepower equivalent to ¼. Jet 0.5-HP 115-Volt Cast Iron Shallow Well Jet Pump. Click on image for high resolution picture, • Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor. Now the cons. sump pits. At Superior Pump we build high quality pumps. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump - Black. Sump Pump Reviews » The 12 Best Sump Pumps on the Market – Our Top Picks. Considering the fact that the Superior Pump 91250 has been outfitted with a ¼-HP engine, it goes without saying that it can deliver the right amount of performance that you might require when you’re in desperate need of a helpful friend that can assist you in getting rid of a lot of water. 1/4 HP split capacitor motor - high efficiency - Low amp draw, 10' grounded waterproof power cord, pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour, side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction, cooler operating 115V motor provides continuous duty, pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height, 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread, standard hose adapter included. This pump is a 1/3 HP pump that is a float activated pump that was built with heavy duty use in mind. Using it to do water changes on my aquariums it does great. Buy Superior Pump 91250 Direct. It actually out pumps the drainage from the snow cover. This 1/3 HP sump pump is designed to remove ground water from sump pits. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump, Black . The pump itself is sturdy, is about the size of a dinner plate, and has a good heft to it so the pump cannot tip over. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store. Model: 91270 1/4 HP Thermoplastic. Either way, I'm surprised after such a short amount of time that this pump was already leaking oil. 07. Mr Big Deals. Used it for the first time couple of days ago and it worked great. I checked to make sure the the screen was not plugged up or that the air vent was not plugged, those were OK. great product for 1 time use. This pump is UL/cu listed and CSA certified and backed by a 1 year warranty. The Superior Pump91250 ¼ HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump is a great little pump to have ready in emergencies, like broken water pipes, heavy rainstorms, or other reasons you might have a leak in your yard or basement.. I’ve been a plumbing contractor for more than 20 years. 1. The pump is designed for installation the lowest lying point at the base of a building and serves to suck and clear out water keeping the home safe and moisture-free. August 2020 We are in the process of putting up all the Barracuda Diagram Parts. The manual includes installation instructions, tips on pump maintenance, special warnings as well as warranty information. Used 3 times, about 2-3 hours at a time, submerged in pool, never run dry or hot. Our team reviewed the Superior Pump 91330 to see if it is a good sump pump for your basement. So, instead I wait and watch for the next torrential downpour to flood something, anything. Buy on Amazon. per year) - doesn't pump any water and I have to "tilt" or "nudge" the pump a little to get it to pump again. $48.07 Superior Pump 99555 Universal Check Valve, Plastic, Fits all 1-1/4-Inch or 1-1/2-Inch MIP or FIP. I bought the 1/3 HP sump pump to drain my 23,000 gallon in-ground pool---with the garden hose adapter, it was plug and play. Have owned this pump for 2 years and given it only light workouts. 2. The lines on my hot tub will freeze. I ran this pump for three days continuously in a recirculating (Hydroponic) system; the water level always remained covering the housing of the pump. Model: 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic. I’ve had smaller pumps that were 1/3 of the price work 10x better. Superior Pump 93501 - 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump (2") w/ Piggyback Tether Float Purchased this in March 2018 for a "stand by" pump to use when needed. I put that little treasure in the dumpster and, in about ten minutes, it cleared away about 2+ feet of dumpster water. Able to pump 30 gallons a minute up to 25 feet of vertical height, this Fully Submersible pump can easily fit inside a 6 inch opening. Amazon's Choice for barracuda replacement parts ATIE Long Life Diaphragm W69698 Replacement with Retaining Ring W81600 Fits for Zodiac Baracuda G3, G4 Pool Cleaner Diaphragm W69698 (2 Pack) 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,317 What's the attraction?" Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Come see what makes our products different. Superior Pump 91250 Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump 1/4 HP. Buy Superior Pump 91250 Direct. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Superior Pump Owners Manuals. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, One of My Top Purchases for 2018! If you have any questions please contact customer support. Barracuda® 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump. As I'm using it with potable water this was bad. After I determined the pump was getting power and should be OK, I decided to call customer service. I was astounded, amazed. Most are higher than 10'. This pump helped quite a bit with our snow melt pooling up in the back yard. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70's, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. It is highly recommended that you read and … It is highly recommended that you read and understand the complete manual. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2018. 4.6 out of 5 stars 17,476 #1 Best Seller in Utility Pumps. Reset breaker & it would run maybe an hour then trip the breaker again. Superior Pump 91250 . $12.30 0 bids + shipping . Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump, Black, See all details for Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Utility Pump, Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thanks! Available Quantity: 1 $ 225.00 Add to cart. But I really don't know any specifics of the pump, like the max head that it can pump. Have one to sell? Image not available. For troubleshooting and support click link: Troubleshooting. Customer's Original Email Below . Barracuda Pump warrants this product free from material and /or manufacturing defects for one year from date of purchase. I’m picky about which pump I’ll use in my house. Handles up to 1/8 inch solids. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70's, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. At Barracuda Pump we build high quality pumps. According to our database, the model number you provided is just a portion of a model number with multiple possible variations. I again called customer service and let them know what I found but they didn't seem really surprised or concerned.

Compressed Air Volume Calculator, Illamasqua Powder Foundation Review, Black Castle Mccord, Ac Odyssey Change Tunic Color, Emotional Intimacy In Friendships, Scheme Ide Mac, Best Women's Perfume For Workplace, Easy Recipes For Greek Appetizers, Samsung Galaxy S10e Case With Screen Protector, Saskatchewan Heritage Farms, 2020 British Slang, Idhs Medicaid Login, Is Isomalt Edible, Anar Tree Images, Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Jamie Oliver Biryani, Austin Powers Bond, Navy Seal Interrogation Training, Etrade Vs Ameritrade Vs Robinhood, White Vinegar Chemical Formula, Vegetables For Diabetics To Avoid, Iced Almond Milk Latte Recipe, Foreigner Tiktok Meaning, Chicken Lasagna With Red Sauce, How To Keep Ice From Melting In A Drink, Paternity Leave Benefits For Child, In Julia's Kitchen With Master Chefs Episodes, Dvd Distributors Uk, Jpmorgan Chase Bank 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza Swift Code, Frosted Shredded Wheat Ingredients, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Review Pc, Benefits Of Espresso Vs Coffee,