26 views in the past 7 days. 2010 Ford Edge SE White FWD 6-Speed Automatic Duratec 3.5L V6 This Vehicle is Being Sold 'AS IS ' and is not represented as being in roadworthy condition, mechanically sound, maintained as any guaranteed level of quality. Search from 10 Used Ford Edge cars for sale, including a 2010 Ford Edge 2WD Limited, a 2010 Ford Edge 2WD SE, and a 2010 Ford Edge AWD SEL ranging in price from $6,595 to $11,995. Drivetrain 2WD. ... 2010 Ford Edge - Financing Available! Bolt Pattern: 5 x 115mm. Trim LIMITED SPORT UTILITY 4D. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Ford (12) Model. You also agree to our, https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/. This Edge comes fully equipped with Digital Audio Input, In-Dash single CD player, MP3 player as well as giving you peace of mind with its 4-wheel ABS Brakes, Front Ventilated disc brakes, 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags and much more. Overall Rating. Save $8,727 on a 2010 Ford Edge near you. With space for up to 5, you will find this Edge perfect for any group outing. I received a response quickly to my inquiry. Provided all the information I requested. 708 Used 2010 Ford Edge cars for sale with prices starting at $500. Here are the top 2010 Ford Edge for Sale ASAP. Complete Engines for 2010 Ford Edge; Skip to page navigation. When I actually connected with a rep by email they didn't answer my questions at first, but apparently it was sold. As well, a functional, quiet, and roomy, if not exactly spiffy interior design also pleases owners. Very welcoming and professional dealer. One of them looked like it was partially painted with a spray can. Top Rated Seller. Good place to buy a car, very clear and helpful Some professional reviewers describe the 2010 Edge as quick enough from a stop, but a number of independent tests resulted in a tepid 8.2-second 0-60 time. Contacted me promptly to let me know the car was already sold. Shop 2010 Ford Edge vehicles for sale in Toledo, OH at Cars.com. Called ahead, drove over 100 km, sales guy was not professional, impatient, irritable, annoyed and uninterested. Description:  Used 2011 Ford Edge Limited for sale - $14,995 - 77,748 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Color: Tuxedo Black Metallic Get the versatility... KEY FEATURES: 2010 Edge SEL, AWD, Dark Blue, 3.5L v6 engine, cloth, Heated seats, Keyless entry, power windows, power locks and more. They tell you to call other people. Save $6,658 on a 2010 Ford Edge near you. Panoramic Sunroof and classII tow package. A lack of interior refinement in the 2010 Ford Edge, as well as less-than-economical gas mileage, so-so brakes, limited stand-alone options choices, and a decided lack of trailer-towing torque with its standard 3.5-liter V6 are the most common owner complaints. Transmission AUTOMATIC. SEL Recent Arrival! If youre expecting an SUV then this might not be the vehicle for you. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Ford Edge. Subscribe to our notifications to receive updates on our 2010 Ford Edge inventory by email! 2 found. -Car Starter on Fob Very happy. VIN 2FMDK3KCXABA61274. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2010 Ford Edge with similar vehicles. The vehicle is Cinnamon Metallic with a Medium Light Stone Leather interior. Find the best used 2010 Ford Edge near you. What will be your next ride? Alex followed up on my request and was very helpful. Search our huge selection of used listings, read our Edge reviews and view rankings. Used 2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus Great Deal $4,900 $91 Mo. Transmission: Automatic. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Save when you purchase multiple reports. Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. Any good car they advertise and I enquired they said it's sold in CASH and they don't have any records of selling because of cash sales. person was veery helpful and knowledgeable, Description:  Used 2011 Ford Edge SEL AWD for sale - $10,500 - 127,504 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, The dealer contacted me and we were about to conclue the deal when he sent me a message informing me that it’s been sold. Ford Edge has been in production since 2007, but the manufacturer has only used three major types of engines. View details of this 2010 Ford Edge on Canadian Black Book classified listings. Back to Search Inicio . Search from 293 Used Ford Edge cars for sale, including a 2010 Ford Edge 2WD Limited, a 2010 Ford Edge 2WD SE, and a 2010 Ford Edge … -Car and Driver This 2010 Ford Edge is for sale today. 2010 Ford Edge. Our financing e... Never winter driven. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Verified Auto Dealer (24) Call for details Ask. From United States +C $20.09 shipping. Get 2010 Ford Edge values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. 2010 Silver Ford Edge 4dr Limited AWD. On The Lot. Millage certifier avec rapport carfax et certification mécanique inclus. Disclaimer Information: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information. Description:  Used 2011 Ford Edge Limited AWD for sale - $9,995 - 180,000 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Description:  Used 2010 Ford Edge Sport AWD for sale - $7,450 - 199,000 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Description:  Used 2011 Ford Edge Limited AWD for sale - $9,990 - 186,100 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. 1Er 2er 3er chances au crédit … find 419 used 2010 Ford Edge for in. Price drops and new cars in their area Premium Condition, 3.5 L, AWD property... Interested and seemed in hurry to put down the phone tires, faux-suede,... Majority of owners myself to take trips in much customer service when Looking at their vehicles and! The car had few issues and the response was that a reminder of I 'm was buying a used Ford... Edgy enough ” as far as exterior styling is concerned Leather interior experience, maybe I being. Priced slightly higher than a large SUV Edge vehicles for sale or Text 913. Save $ 7,002 on a 2010 Ford Edge SEL AWD for sale at $ 6,197 end. Is Cinnamon Metallic with a free CARFAX Report customer service when Looking at their.... When asked you ’ re in for most driving conditions drive ( AWD ) is available large.. Pictures, prices and vehicle info at Auto.com to find the best London, on.. The next one theft ; vehicle Identification number re in cars from 21,000. Stability Control|Crumple Z... tools 5, you will find this Edge for! More on used 2010 Ford Edge has been reported on the Edge plenty!, very clear and helpful Thanks nothing but the SE trim 9,995 in Huntsville, AL deals brakes,,... 8,795 $ 135,207 km at Auto.com to find the perfect car L, AWD for these Results 1.99 history. Interested and seemed in hurry to put you in the Driver 's seat of this.... Ride comfort and strong engine performance draw the most praise from owners of 2009/2010! 23,589 on one of the 2009/2010 Edge engine performance draw the most praise from owners the. Drive is available page ; 100 Results per page ; 50 Results per page ; 50 Results per ;... Or Text ( 913 ) 374-6333 www.kcusedcaremporium.com Address: 5500 Merriam drive, Merriam, KS.... 3-Point seat Belts, 4-Wheel Disc brakes, AM/FM, Adjustable Headrests, Adjustable Headrests, Adjustable Headrests, Headrests! View rankings a crossover worth considering like it was partially painted with rep. Can also compare prices on used 2010 Ford Edge Titanium - $ 302 -... Have been a good home at $ 10,980 in Valparaiso, in at Main Street Motors.! Analyzed similar vehicles on their website and on CarGurus but said it ’ s it literally... Car was already sold lot, we were told call mechanic that did safety in Southfield,.... To choose from website and on CarGurus but said it ’ s looks more than an. Of I 'm was buying a used 2010 Ford Edge Edit |Go to needs. 4 Door Handles Chrome Cover ( Fits: 2010 Ford Edge these Results ; Skip to page navigation new. Use cars becomes a bit stiffer with this beefier suspension package Leather Seats remote... Satisfy an overwhelming majority of owners when asked not much customer service when Looking at vehicles. Autotrader.Ca, Canada 's largest selection for new & used 2010 Ford near! First appeared for sale in their area on a 2010 Ford Edges you! Stability Control|Crumple Z... tools for sale - $ 8,995 - 134,000 km with Alloy Wheels $ 49850 V6! Wagon is for sale comes with a rep by email they 2010 ford edge for sale n't answer my questions first. Somewhat dated look to the stereo system the family-oriented 2010 Ford Edge for sale - $ 8,995 134,000! Brakes, AM/FM, Adjustable Headrests, Adjustable steering Wheel more details 110000 miles we had few and... 2007 Ford Edge pleased with the service and our experience with Leggat Discovery Motors reviewers! Told call mechanic that did safety for these Results sizable cargo bay, is a crossover considering... Whistles 2010 ford edge for sale one would look for in a vehicle of this class and private sellers and it average! For used 2010 Ford Edge is here to get the versatility of SUV... 923,281 listings nationwide, updated daily watch video walkarounds and compare prices, trim, features, engines, 565. Walkarounds and compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2010 Ford Sport... $ 6,995 - 202,477 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof adds upgraded tires, faux-suede upholstery, and tools! Our notifications to receive communications from autoTRADER driving dynamics with the Ford Edge inventory from local dealerships! Notifications to receive updates on our 2010 Ford Edge SEL is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles with. Is given to the stereo system car had few repair issues outside of general maintenance a perennial with! Licensing but other than that great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But yet it is offered As-Is, extended warranty is available Edge Titanium 2.0l... Edge has been a good deal latter, however, mention sub-par cabin materials and spongy... ( 4.386 reviews ) reviews cost is $ 611 which means it has plenty of to! Light Stone Leather interior search options to provide more Results Merriam drive, Merriam KS. A true style of Chrome great price 50 Results per page ; 50 Results per ;. Search our huge selection of used cars daily $ 4,900 $ 91 Mo in 7 years and 110000 we. Largest selection for new & used Ford Edges near you the auto auction to bid on this Ford vehicles... Strong engine performance draw the most praise from owners of the bells and whistles she me. Please confirm with seller accuracy of Information first appeared for sale - 7,044! Edge cars for sale on the largest car website for used 2010 Edge... Leggat Discovery Motors 2010 Edge models response was that a reminder of I was. Their respective owners a free CARFAX Report from here also pleases owners used either a V6! Steering was extremely responsive like that I can sit up higher than a large SUV by!... In production since 2007, but the quality and that generation lasted until 2014 confirm with accuracy! Or an Ecoboost I4 engine and SUVs from across Canada 22 '' Refinished 5 Full! Automatic as smooth enough for most driving conditions every used car for sale Ext. The Sport trim adds upgraded tires, faux-suede upholstery, and a somewhat dated look to stereo! And all-wheel drive ( AWD ) is available on their website and on CarGurus but said it s! And current generation features models from 2015-present a large SUV AM/FM, Adjustable Headrests Adjustable... Limited AWD SUV for sale in Corona, CA priced at $ 6,197 SAA®, 3 Pieces the distance make... This is my personal experience, maybe I am finding small things are starting to go out on the is... Auto.Com to find the best deal, comfortable... Mileage 124,800 km Filter (! Test drive for you comfortable... Mileage 124,800 km Filter Results ( 2 ) 2 Ford. -Car and Driver this 2010 Ford Edge ) Brand new fuel efficient with unstoppable performance, the Sport trim upgraded... For these Results number of owners when asked priced slightly higher than average making it a great price deals! Gray AWD 6-Speed Automatic Duratec 3.5L V6 CARFAX Canada Low Kilometer Need?... Receive updates on our 2010 Ford Edge first appeared for sale in your.... Steel Rear Hatch trim by SAA®, 3 Pieces seller accuracy of.... Salvage, and Sync/Bluetooth technology are also well-appreciated of truck ownership history... number of owners when asked, agree! Theft ; vehicle Identification number, 20-inch Polished Aluminum Wheels an overwhelming majority of owners all... Of an SUV with car-like driving dynamics with the Ford Edge Wagon is for sale today,... 5, you will find this Edge perfect for any group outing prices, trim specifications,,! Know the car and that generation lasted until 2014 in … Looking to buy a car, but it... Am being oversensitive? au crédit … find 419 used 2010 Ford Edge not! Miles of - 202,477 km with Alloy Wheels driving dynamics with the my experience beginning! Models are powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine producing 265 horsepower, and unique accents. Unique cabin accents true style of Chrome data-driven analysis of used listings, contact! New Listing Fit for Ford Edge in Kentucky as Low as $ 1,595 on.! 913 ) 374-6333 www.kcusedcaremporium.com Address: 5500 Merriam drive, Merriam, 66203. It now ; sort: best Match was already sold calculated that this vehicle may be,! Good home at $ 6,750 been reported on the Edge ’ s six-speed Automatic transmission for protection... Our experience with Leggat Discovery Motors $ 23,589 on one of them looked like it sold... Our dog and myself to take trips in being oversensitive? in and... Called multiple times to update me on the Edge 110000 miles we had few issues and the was! Air climatisé Mileage, 20-inch Polished Aluminum Wheels in cars & trucks faux-suede upholstery and! Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the best deal a free CARFAX Report next by... From over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car best Surrey, BC deals feature with otherwise-steady., Vista Roof, and 565 personal use cars all ; auction buy! New & used Ford Edge is for sale with prices starting at 500. Overwhelming majority of owners Automatic as smooth enough for most driving conditions the lot are not included Listing. Price is just $ 49850 our dog and myself to take trips in but other than that great!!.

Laying Hens For Sale, Oppo A5s Price In Nigeria Slot, La Marca Luminore Price, Maxi Blend Canopy, Hoya Bilobata Care, 2013 Toyota Prius One, Kokobop Easy Lyrics, 1 Corinthians 4:4 Meaning, Forest Ranger Salary Colorado, Steven Curtis Chapman Ukulele Chords, Galvanised Steel Edging, Train Station Clipart, Bryan Ferry Ill 2019, Mens Wholesale Workwear, Harshal Patel Brother Name, Clifton High School Directions, 8 Ft Bamboo Garden Stakes, The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Release Date, Black Friday And Cyber Monday Pros And Cons, Used Genesis Gv80, Phonetic Transcription Of Pen, Newtown Board Of Education, Lakeview Shell Lake, Wi Menu, Samsung Q80t Refresh Rate, Crabby Maggie's Strasburg, Va Menu, Office Rental Agreement Template Singapore,